My other passion would be cars, I really like cars.
2. What’s your dream car ?
My dream car would be a Mitsubishi 2006 Lancer Evolution GSR.
3. Your favourite Montreal restaurant ?
My favorite restaurant is Poulet À 3 Pattes.
4. What was the last song you couldnt stop listening to?
Hello - The game
5. What’s your biggest fear?
Crashing my car with people inside or waking up in a coffin.
6. What’s your favourite day of the week ?
I really don't have a favorite day, I appreciate every day that goes by.
7. One word to describe yourself?
8. If you wasn’t doing barbering, what would you be doing?
I would be in school or working/selling cars.
9. How long have you been in the industry?
I've been in the industry for about 6 years now.
10. Why did you wanna work at Maison Privée ?
I came to Maison Privée because I wanted to be more out there & build something of myself. I couldn't just stay in the west island where there is not much to build there. Here in maisonprivee I can really learn off other businesses & especially learn from Oliver Kult & Leandro Vergara. I knew that working in a different environnement would change me.
11. Who are your biggest influences in the industry?
Scott Ramos aka Famos really influenced me as well as Greg Chicas, Alexander Guingab & my former boss William Biney.
12. What are your favourite clippers?
I really like the Wahl Magic Clip & the Babyliss Pro fx880.
13. What are your favourite products?
My favorite product would be Layrite Light matte. I like giving smooth haircuts & I find that product help me style the hair easily & nicely.
14. How old are you ?
I'm 20 Years Young.
15. Where do you see yourself in 10 years ?
In 10 years I see myself owning businesses & building my dream car.